- You are advised to separately hand wash all apparel in cold, running water.
- Wash with similar colors, do not mix dark with light colors.
- Do not soak the apparel, as colour run may occur.
- Strong detergents e.g. Dynamo should be avoided.
- To maintain the garment’s shape, lay it flat to dry. Dry the clothing inside out to maintain the vibrancy of the colours.
- Steam iron where possible. Otherwise, press iron on reverse side of apparel with low heat.
Do not iron prints and embellishments.
- Some garments come with their functional pockets sewn shut. This is to help retain the shape of the garment during packing. To open up the pockets, use a pair of small sharp scissors to cut open the stitches.
When exposed to air for prolonged periods, jewellery products might tarnish.
Avoid touching perfume for jewellery.
Echo shall not be held responsible for damages caused due to mishandling of garments during washing.